The Great Rivers of Europe Cruise
July 30 - August 14
Cruise in a group of 38-45 aboard the Grand Circle Cruise Line’s privately owned 140- to 162-passenger ships.
The Netherlands: Amsterdam | Germany: Cologne, Koblenz, Rüdesheim, Heidelberg, Wertheim, Würzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Passau | Austria: Melk, Vienna
Please note, this is a “Performance Tour,” so there will be times for rehearsals and concerts at various locations.
16 days from $5,895 (with international airfare from Dulles)
15 days from $4,395 (river cruise only)
Day 1 | Depart U.S.
Day 2-3 | Vienna (embark ship) (included tour)
Day 4 | Melk (included tour)
Day 5 | Passau (included tour)
Day 6-7 | Regensburg (included tour) • Kelheim
Day 8 | Nuremberg (included tour)
Day 9 | Bamberg (included tour)
Day 10 | Würzsburg (optional tour: Rothenburg)
Day 11 | Wertheim (included tour)
Day 12 | Frankfurt • Heidelberg (included tour) • Rüdesheim
Day 13 | Rüdesheim • Koblenz (included tour)
Day 14 | Cologne (included tour)
Day 15 | Amsterdam (included tour)
Day 16 | Return to U.S. (disembark ship)
WATCH – INFORMATIONAL ZOOM
Watch this informational Zoom session from Grand Circle Travel for more information on the Great Rivers of Europe Tour!
- International airfare, airport transfers, government taxes, fees, and airline fuel surcharges, unless you make your own air arrangements.
- Accommodations for 14 nights aboard a private river ship with wireless Internet access in all common areas and cabins
- ALL meals: 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 14 dinners—including 2 meals in local restaurants—plus all onboard house beer, wine, and soft drinks
- 12 included tours with personal headsets and six Exclusive Discovery Series events: Gender Equality in the Netherlands conversation; German Politics conversation; German lesson; Glassblowing demonstration; Home-Hosted Kaffeeklatsch; Rhine-Main-Danube Canal transit & conversation
- Local Program Directors, a Grand Circle Cruise Line exclusive: Our dedicated experts are with you and your group of 38-45 travelers from beginning to end to provide an insider’s knowledge and perspective
- Gratuities for local guides and motorcoach drivers
- All port charges
- Baggage handling for one piece of luggage per person, including tips
- 5% Frequent Traveler Credit toward your next trip
- The deadline for travelers to sign up for the trip is typically 60 days prior to departure. Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Grand Circle Tours’ cancellation policy: travelers can cancel for a full refund up until 90 days prior to departure. There are cancellation fees for anyone that cancels after that date. See the link to their cancellation policy for more information: https://www.gct.com/home/termsandconditions
For Reservations & Information: 1 (800) 221-2610
Please mention this code when booking: G3-23919