$175 registration fee includes 15 90-minute rehearsals, expert instruction, sheet music, rehearsal CD in your voice part, concert performances
Registration is through the Arlington County Office of Senior Adult Programs.
How to Register Online
- Go to https://registration.arlingtonva.us
- Enter your login ID and password and click the “Login” button. (If this is your first time or you do not know your ID and password, click “Create Account” or “Forgot User ID/Password” and follow instructions.)
- Under “Register” in the right-hand column, click on the “Quick Enroll” button.
- On the next screen, enter 918015 for the Activity Number and 41 for Section ID. Click “Add to Cart.”
- When the new page appears, select the family member(s) you are registering for the activity. Press “Continue”.
- When the new page appears, click “Proceed to Checkout” for a summary of fees.
- Verify or enter your billing information and credit card type, then Press “Continue” to initiate payment and pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
How to Register in Person, by Phone or by Mail
In person at a senior center, at the Office of Senior Adult Programs (300 N. Park Drive, Arlington 22203) or at the Customer Service Desk at your local community center
By Phone by calling 703-228-4747, M-F, 8am-5pm; pay with credit card
By Mail to 3700 South Four Mile Run Drive, 22206 (be sure to include class # on the check; $50 returned check fee)